This Devops for Architects Training course teaches how to use DevOps for continuous integration and delivery of application development and maintenance. The information delivered enables key understanding in the configuration, automation, monitoring, measuring and governance required to build a stable, scalable, and reliable build and configuration management process.
This course will be particularly useful for anyone looking to implement DevOps in their organization.
- Build & release management
- Cloud & Virtualization
- Automation & Scripting
- Configuration management
- Version control
What you will learn
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Confidently design a DevOps framework for their organization.
- Understand the various key components.
- Implement DevOps in their organization.
- Create automation through scripting
- Compare the different tools available for applicability to their environment
- Apply the knowledge to improve reliability of build & release processes
- Utilize the various tools covered in the course in the real world