This Advanced Linux System and Network Administration course will teach you everything you need to know to be an advanced systems administrator and to prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer certification.
• How to design, deploy and maintain a network running under Linux.
• How to administer the network services.
• The skills to create and operate a network in any major Linux distribution.
• How to securely configure the network interfaces.
• How to deploy and configure file, web, email and name servers.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.